Monday Sept 26 2016, 5:30-8:00pm
Fusion Personal Health Studios, 1223 Yonge St. Toronto (fusionhealthstudio.com)
Space is limited to 6 participants
To register, download and complete the REGISTRATION FORM, and email to email@example.com.
Shoot us an email if you have any questions.
What is Movement Bliss?
Movement Bliss is a 2.5 hour session to nourish your body with fundamental movement and therapeutic touch.
Participants are guided through a flow of yoga, Anatomy in Motion™, and breath-work, with nearly 50% of the class being hands-on, Thai massage, by experienced massage therapists. Movement Bliss is a restorative practice to unwind and enhance the way you move, leaving you feeling grounded and replenished.
Movement Bliss classes are small- a 1:3 ratio of practitioners to students, to provide a more enriching, individualized experience.
A portion of class fee can be reimbursed if you have health benefits, and can be issued an RMT receipt.
More than a Thai Yoga Restorative class…
We want to give you the same tools we’d share in our full four day workshop, in a blissful 2.5 hour experience:
- Integration of body scanning, self-movement screening, Anatomy in Motion, and breath-work makes this a well-rounded practice, helping participants get more deeply into their experience of movement.
- While Movement Bliss is a nourishing movement practice, it is more active than a typical restorative yoga class requiring participants to be fully engaged- The desired outcome is more than simply to relax, but to enhance participants’ movement profile.
- The use of a simple and effective self-movement assessment, allows participants to see how they can enhance their movement quality, helping them to get more out of their yoga or movement practice and take ownership of their current limitations.
- Our understanding and experience teaching breath-work and natural human motion allow us to provide more than just a yoga class, but to enhance their experience with yoga asanas and flows by optimizing first their fundamental movement mechanics.
- Small class size (1:3 teacher to student ratio) means that everyone gets individual attention than in a larger class size.